Monday, February 20, 2012

N4E1 The Mulliner Duffle

First off I am more of a backpack kind of  guy when I travel, but when I saw this duffle bag online I had to check it out. I was worried that it would look like a purse, but its dope enough not to. The outside is patterned faux leather. It has 3 interior pockets, one that zips. Also there are 3 on the outside, one at each end and one on the side that is good for a wallet or passport. The main compartment is a pretty good size without being to big. I fit my laptop, a few magazines and a lot of other random travel things I wanted readily available.  I traveled with it for 2 days straight from Dubai to ATL to Cali and it stood up pretty well. If you wanna cop one for less than I did, you can at http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Mulliner-Duffle-Bag-in-Black/173026

No comments:

Post a Comment